The LEH is now accepting applications for Spring 2015 programs in Louisiana. Public libraries, schools, early learning centers, community centers, and other public institutions are encouraged to apply.
Click here to learn more about PRIME TIME and how it yields long-term improvements in student academic achievement among school-aged children and builds school-readiness skills among preschool-aged children.
Available Program Applications (click links):
- PRIME TIME Family Reading Time (3 to 10 year-old children & parents)
- PRIME TIME Preschool (3 to 5 year-old children & parents)
- PRIME TIME Dual (1 Family Reading Time and 1 Preschool combined)
Eligible Partner Organizations:
- Library Systems and Individual Branches
- School Districts, Charter Organizations, and Individual Schools
- Early Learning / Head Start Centers
- Community Service Agencies
PRIME TIME applications are available twice annually for Fall and Spring/Summer sessions. The deadline to apply for programs that will take place during Spring 2015 is Wednesday, October 15th. Applicants will be notified of funding decisions by Friday, October 24th.