PRIME TIME Fall 2017 Grant Applications Are Open
Applications are open for Fall 2017 PRIME TIME Family and Preschool programs in Louisiana. Public libraries, schools, early learning centers, community centers, and other public institutions are encouraged to apply. Click here to learn more about PRIME TIME and how it yields long-term improvements in student academic achievement among school-aged children and builds school-readiness skills among preschool-aged children.
Available Program Applications (click links):
- PRIME TIME Family (3 to 10 year-old children & parents)
- PRIME TIME Preschool (3 to 5 year-old children & parents)
Eligible Partner Organizations:
- Library Systems and Individual Branches
- School Districts, Charter Organizations, and Individual Schools
- Early Learning / Head Start Centers
- Community Service Agencies
Grant applications are accepted for Fall and Spring terms with two annual deadlines (See Grant Schedule). The PRIME TIME staff will review each application and issue decisions within four weeks of the deadline. Agencies whose applications are not accepted will be encouraged to re-apply for upcoming terms.
For more information about PRIME TIME please download our program brochure, or email [email protected].