Louisiana Cultural Vistas magazine
For 24 years, encompassing more than 9,000 pages, Louisiana Cultural Vistas magazine has documented Louisiana’s arts, culture, history and literature. The magazine is the winner of 125 New Orleans Press Club Awards including Best Publication.
Louisiana Cultural Vistas magazine is published quarterly: Spring, Summer, Fall and Winter by the Louisiana Endowment for the Humanities. Subscription cost is $20 per year.
Membership levels of $50 or more include a one year subscription to Louisiana Cultural Vistas and are tax-deductible.
• Humanist Club: $10,000+
• Altruist Club: $5000+$9,999
• Mentor Club: $1000-$4,999
• Patron Club: $500-$999
• Sponsor Club: $250-$499
• Advocate Club: $100-$249
• General Jackson Club: $50-$99
• Subscriber: $20
Winter 2013 Contents:
- Everyday Exotic: No Passport Required by John Lawrence
- Taking a Stand by Thomas Aiello
- Newcomb Pottery by Sally Main
- A Dry Spell in a Wet Town by Sally Asher
- The Golden Age of Sport in New Orleans by S. Derby Gisclair
- Underworlds photo essay by Isabelle Hayeur
- Darkling Plain: Mark Rothko in New Orleans, 1957 by Cybèle Gontar